UHU Por 40g tube
UHU 45900, Adhesive for styrofoam
UHU Por is suitable as a fast-acting special adhesive for bonding rigid polystyrene foam (e.g. Styropor®), also in combination with other materials such as wood, paper, metal, ceramics, plaster, textiles and various plastics. In addition, Uhu Por is also excellent for photos. It forms an elastic adhesive film that is also resistant to aging, virtually colorless and water-resistant.
Adhesive surfaces must be dry and free of dust and grease. Apply adhesive to both parts to be bonded. Allow to flash off. When dry to the touch (after approx. 10 minutes), press together briefly and firmly.
- Content: 40 g
- Consistency: thick
- slightly yellowish, clear
- water resistant
- excellent aging resistance
- final strength after 5 - 20 min
- UHU 45900
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Hazard pictogram: GHS02, GHS07, GHS09
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P103 Read label before use.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapour/aerosol.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash skin with water/shower.
- P403+P233 Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|€ Not available at this time|
Our offer is aimed at end-users and commercial customers. For this reason, all prices include 19% tax, plus shipping.
Related equipment is not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Subject to prior sale.