Molotow Premium 002 cashmere yellow
Belton 400ml spray can
Molotow Premium, the world's first spray can optimized for street art, was launched in 1999. Its excellent handling and high color quality make it a reliable painting tool for artists all over the world to this day. Discover the extensive color palette with 251 brilliant colors including transparent shades and neon colors.
- highly pigmented spray paint
- highly opaque (does not apply to transparent colors)
- high weather and UV resistance (does not apply to neon colors)
- fast drying
- adheres firmly to almost all surfaces
- patented MOLOTOW™ technology: anti-drip™, no-dust™, covers-all™, all-season™ (-10°C to +50°C)
- also suitable for airbrush and hyrdo dipping
- H222-H229 Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
- H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Hazard pictogram: GHS02, GHS07
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P103 Read label before use.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P261 Avoid inhalation of vapour/aerosol.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse.
- P312 If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P337+P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
|€ Not available at this time|
Please send me an email when the item is available
Our offer is aimed at end-users and commercial customers. For this reason, all prices include 19% tax, plus shipping.
Related equipment is not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Subject to prior sale.