Uhu plast special 30g, with metal needle
Modeling glue for many plastics
UHU plast special is a special adhesive that is particularly suitable for use in model making. The fine metal needle with dispensing tip allows precise and economical application while the low-viscosity adhesive forms a viscoplastic, crystal-clear adhesive film. It thus safely and reliably bonds a wide range of plastics such as polystyrene, impact-resistant polystyrene (ABS, SAN, SB, ASA), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Plexiglas® (PMMA), celluloid®, cellulose ester (CN, CAB), and polycarbonate (PC). The modeling adhesive is also suitable for bonding the above plastics to wood, paper and cardboard. Not suitable for polyamide (PA), acetal resin (POM) polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), silicone (Si) and expanded polystyrene (e.g. Styrofoam).
The very low viscosity adhesive forms a strong yet flexible bond with thermoplastic properties. Temperature resistant between -30°C to approx. +90°C. Stable when dry, neutral and physiologically harmless. Waterproof, resistant to oil and alcohol.
- Plexiglas: 3.0 N/mm²
- Polystyrene: 3.4 N/mm²
- Rigid PVC: 4.3 N/mm²
- Polycarbonate: 4,5 N/mm²
- ABS: 6.5 N/mm² Material breakage
- with metal cannula and dispensing tip
- Quantity: 30 g
- Consistency: very thin
- crystal clear
- temperature resistant from -30°C to +90°C
- resistant to oil and alcohol
- fast curing
- UHU 45880
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Hazard pictogram: GHS02, GHS07
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P103 Read label before use.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapour/aerosol.
- P303+P361+P353 IF IN CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash skin with water/shower.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse.
- P403+P233 Keep in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|€ Not available at this time|
Our offer is aimed at end-users and commercial customers. For this reason, all prices include 19% tax, plus shipping.
Related equipment is not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Subject to prior sale.