Artestone figure casting slip 5kg
Creartec Artidee 56012
Artestone figure casting slip is classified as toxicologically and physiologically safe, which is why the product is used in schools, training workshops and rehabilitation centers, among other places. It is also used by professional artisans and in the craft and hobby sector.
The casting compound can be colored with color concentrate or special casting compound colorant. The coloring technique offers the possibility of producing not only a single-colored casting slip but also sophisticated marble effects.
- Manufacturer: Creartec Artidee
- 5000 g bucket
- completely odorless
- extremely fine molding accuracy
- easy mixing and processing
- very firm and hard material surface
- Color: snow white
- Swelling: 0.3 %
- Surface hardness dry: > 300 N/mm²
- Compressive strength: > 50 N/mm²
- Temperature resistance dry: approx. 80 °C
- Mixing ratio: 1 part water and 4 parts Artestone
- Working time: 8 - 10 minutes
- Curing time: 30 minutes
Customers who bought this item also bought
|€ Not available at this time|
Our offer is aimed at end-users and commercial customers. For this reason, all prices include 19% tax, plus shipping.
Related equipment is not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Subject to prior sale.